Leveraging the token-incentivized NDN, viewers can utilize their idle network bandwidth and computing resources to provide infrastructure to Lino blockchain while earning LINO as rewards at the same time. In other words, viewers will be able to earn while watching on Lino Apps.
Apps utilizing the Lino blockchain do not take any cuts from direct payments between viewers and content creators. 90.1% of any consumption(donation, paid subscription, and etc) will directly go to content creators, while the rest 9.9% will reward LINO Stake holders for voting.
LINO Stake holders vote on validator election as well as governance proposals, and receive Voting Rewards in return. The Voting Rewards come from 9.9% of all consumptions on Lino blockchain.
An App developer on Lino blockchain can issue its own fixed-price IDA that can be used within that app only. IDA, for the first time, makes blockchain-based applications more user-friendly to non-crypto users.
LINO Stake is the proof of ownership of Lino blockchain. LINO Stake holders will elect the validators and vote for the future updates on Lino blockchain. By decentralizing the ownership, all contributors to Lino blockchain, including developers and content creators, will strive for the prosperity of the Lino ecosystem together.