Hi Lino Community,
We are inching ever so close to mainnet launch in a few weeks! Since the Oct. 15th announcement of our updated road map, whitepaper, and introduction of the IDA, we’ve made significant strides in the growth of the Lino community and the Lino blockchain project!
Updates from the last few weeks:
– Validator Campaign (20+ new qualified validators)
– DLive introduced their IDA, Lemons!
– DLive announced an official media partnership with SF Blockchain Week 2019
– Interviews with Celer, Sia, Cosmos, Hub, Harmony, VeChain, Matic, Ontology, Blockstack, BinanceUS, OceanEX, and SecondState teams by Lino Network CEO, Wilson Wei on DLive.tv!
– New project Linotothemoon.com submitted from the community, everyone can track some rewards stats of the Lino blockchain on the website including the amount of LINO Stake and the amount of voting rewards.
– 500k Lino airdrop (concluded to 1,000+ recipients in Lino community telegram)
– The Chinese version of Lino blockchain overview has been released – https://link.lino.network/overview-cn
– 2,783,457 total Lino wallet addresses
– 700k+ on-chain transactions since Oct 25th, 2019
Mainnet is on schedule for Q4! Our community has been very active since the Oct 15th update. Stay tuned for more exciting announcements as we prepare to take on the content economy by storm!